I'm Kerry, and crafting romantic bridal bouquets is my favorite thing to do.
Gorgeous lush blooms, mingling with textured and foraged elements creating unstructured, carefree bouquets - taking one on a visual and sensorial journey with each design.
I'm a romantic at heart who not only loves beautiful flowers but how they make me feel. From that feeling is where I begin to design.
A walk through my garden in any season provides me endless inspiration and a variety of plant material. From the spring daffodils and tulips to the flowering branches of dogwood, lilac, and peonies - oh, the peonies! - to garden roses, anemone, and dahlia in autumn - I delight in what I can use from my own garden in my designs.
I'm inspired by nature to create outside of any fixed idea of what a bridal bouquet or floral arrangement should look like. Soft and dreamy, foraged and wild - capturing the detail of each flower or the arc of every branch to make it special.
Besides being a floral-obsessed romantic:
- I'm a wife and a mom to our 9 year-old son and our crazy Cockapoo named The Coop.
- I get lost in music when designing, from Pink Floyd to Mumford & Sons to U2, with a whole lot of 80's thrown in for good measure.
- I'm obsessed with neutral nail polish. It's ironic, considering I NEVER have my nails painted!
- I love to travel far and wide.
- I love jigsaw puzzles.
- I'm a proud lefty.
- I prefer clean, modern design.
- Pretty scarves are a must.
- Metallics are everything.
- I don't drink coffee.
- Dark chocolate always, every day.
Praise for Kerry Patel Designs