I'm Kerry, and crafting romantic bridal bouquets with intention is my favorite thing to do. It's my artistic gift to you.
Gorgeous lush blooms, mingling with textured and foraged elements creating unstructured, carefree bouquets - taking one on a visual and sensorial journey with each design.
I'm a romantic at heart who not only loves beautiful flowers but how they make me feel. From that feeling is where I begin to design.
A walk through my garden in any season provides me endless inspiration and a variety of plant material. From the spring daffodils and tulips to the flowering branches of dogwood, lilac, and peonies - oh, the peonies! - to garden roses and dahlia in autumn - I delight in what I can use from my own garden in my designs.
I'm inspired by nature to create outside of any fixed idea of what a bridal bouquet or floral arrangement should look like. Soft and dreamy, foraged and wild - capturing the detail of each flower or the arc of every branch to make it special.
Besides being a floral-obsessed romantic:
- I'm a wife and a mom to our 9 year-old son and our crazy Cockapoo named The Coop.
- I get lost in music when designing, from Pink Floyd to Mumford & Sons to U2, with a whole lot of 80's thrown in for good measure.
- I'm obsessed with neutral nail polish. It's ironic, considering I NEVER have my nails painted!
- I love to travel far and wide.
- I love jigsaw puzzles.
- I'm a proud lefty.
- I prefer clean, modern design.
- Pretty scarves are a must.
- Metallics are everything.
- I don't drink coffee.
- Dark chocolate always, every day.
Praise for Kerry Patel Designs